Reading, Viewing, Listening
There is so much to learn when having a baby, and tons of information to choose from! The following suggestions have been recommended by one or many. If you know of a resource that should be on this list, please do not hesitate to share. Like pregnancy and child development, growth and change is inevitable on this page.
- Magical Beginnings, Enchanted Lives Paperback – March 22, 2005 by Deepak Chopra M.D., David Simon M.D.
- Ina May's Guide to Childbirth Paperback – March 4, 2003 by Ina May
- Yoga for Birth: Yoga Postures, Meditations, Affirmations, and More for Childbirth Paperback – April 29, 2014 by Tess Jones
- The Yoga Birth Method: A Step-by-Step Guide for Natural Childbirth Paperback – August 8, 2013 by Dorothy Guerra
- Mindful Mami: Preparing for Pregnancy, Labor and Beyond Paperback– August 7, 2014 by Victoria Moore
- The Natural Pregnancy Book, Third Edition: Your Complete Guide to a Safe, Organic Pregnancy and Childbirth with Herbs, Nutrition, and Other Holistic Choices Paperback – August 5, 2014 by Aviva Jill Romm
- The Essential Homebirth Guide: For Families Planning or Considering Birthing at Home Paperback – February 12, 2013 by Jane E. Drichta, Jodilyn Owen, Dr. Christianne Northrup
- Ina May's Guide to Breastfeeding Paperback – September 29, 2009 by Ina May Gaskin
- The Nurturing Touch at Birth: a Labor Support Handbook- Third Edition Perfect Paperback – April 1, 2014 by Paulina Perez
- Itsy Bitsy Yoga: Poses to Help Your Baby Sleep Longer, Digest Better, and Grow Stronger by Helen Garabedian (Nov 24, 2009) Kindle Edition
- Itsy Bitsy Yoga for Toddlers and Preschoolers: 8-Minute Routines to Help Your Child Grow Smarter, Be Happier, by Helen Garabedian (Feb 25, 2008) Kindle Edition